Re: Beginner

  • ex_cpe
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 2, 2004
      --- In kitesurf@yahoogroups.com, "pluvious2002" <dcl@r...> wrote:
      > Search the net for a shop/instructor in your area. Professional lessons
      > are essential as this is a potentially DANGEROUS sport. Don't think of
      > doing this on your own. You could kill yourself AND others.

      ........Go to a tattoo parlor and have the above engraved on the back of your hand. I didn't
      - and not only did I waste a "lot" of time, but I was welcome as Nazi at a Barmitzvah
      around other kiters. Your other assignment is to join: Yahoo's kitesurfschool forum.
      Brother Hung's online education can be a big help to you.

      Jim