Re: [ksurf] Real Kiteboarding beginer package?

  • LA2WNDSRF@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 1, 2004
      In a message dated 3/1/2004 11:53:46 AM Pacific Standard Time,
      JeffSchilling@... writes:

      > I am looking for my girlfriend who wants to start kiting. She is a
      > lightweight only weighing around 105lbs.
      >
      > Thanks for any help,
      > Jeff Schilling

      Jeff-
      Real Help Tip- have her learn from a pro.
      PAY FOR THE LESSON.
      sorry to sound heavy, but I see negative
      results too often. And I really want to see
      more women in our lovely sport.

      You can fly a trainer kite with her
      until she knows how. Do you have 1 hr
      of catching-relauncing-kite patience?
      Good, play with her until she can fly the
      kite easily without crashing it. If
      she ALWAYS crashes it and you put
      her on a BIGGER kite. She will
      crash it too.
      Other than that simple exercise,
      you risk your relationship.

      Don't say you weren't warned when she doesn't want
      to see you for a while or BREAKS UP WITH YOU
      after she does a few face plants on the beach, skin knees,
      kite bursting, or sea water gargling and BLAMES YOU FOR IT.
      Get the picture sweetheart?

      Pay someone else to be the heavy, you be the
      consoling sweetheart that you are and wait until she
      asks for your help after lesson(s). Then you get or give
      all the Kisses & hugging without the sweat.
      Good luck Lover Boy
      Scott in LA

    • Jeff Schilling
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 3, 2004
        Here's a tip for you, almighty one, I have been wanting to learn for quite
        some time, and if I have a few, or many, face plants, that is expected. My
        boyfriend,lover boy, is a certified professional and has given lessons for
        several years. However, he does not have any experience with the certain
        kite that he is asking about. I am lighter than average and he wanted to
        know if the kite would be good for me. If you have no knowledge of the
        kite, don't respond to the question. We are not interested in your love
        advice. Sorry that your girlfriend broke up with you because you were not a
        good kiting instructor, but we don't have to worry about it. Thanks for the
        tip.

      • TIGANAISH@aol.com
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 3, 2004
          Miss "not worried about it,"
          If your boyfriend, the "certified professional," is teaching you and you have
          a few, or many, faceplants, then his method of instruction definitely is
          rudimentary and dangerous. WE DON'T NEED ANY MORE STATISTICS IN THIS SPORT.
          Not worried, but concerned.

        • mario tejeda
          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 4, 2004
            This lady seems that she likes to be tko heheheheehe, let it crash down, then we ll have more room to us for kiteboarding hehehehe....... certified lover boy LOL...

          • mario tejeda
            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 4, 2004

              Message 6 of 8 , Mar 4, 2004
                Does anyone on this mailing list actually live in USA? or are you all from somewhere else?

                mario tejeda <caroleymario@...> wrote:This lady seems that she likes to be tko heheheheehe, let it crash down, then we ll have more room to us for kiteboarding hehehehe....... certified lover boy LOL...

                Message 7 of 8 , Mar 4, 2004
                  I live int he usa but why do you care. Leave your politics on your next
                  trip.

                • mario tejeda
                  Message 8 of 8 , Mar 10, 2004
                    im with you george! that guy should leave his politics out of this, by the way im from dominican republic, the land of Cabarette beach, kite beach and bozo beach..and thats goes for the political guy, YOU BETTER ASK SOMEBODY ABOUT THE DR AND KITESURF, you should come here and prove your skills, i bett you wont have enought hehehehe

                    georgeiw@... wrote:I live int he usa but why do you care. Leave your politics on your next
                    trip.