Summer locations (august)

  • luca ferro
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2004
      Guys,

      in the last 3 summer I went to Cabarete and Puerto Rico (Guanica) and I found consistent wind
      almost 90% of the days.

      Can somebody suggest me other good "non european" spots with steady winds in august ?

      Be the wind with u all

      Luca Ferro

      Via Leopardi, 32
      20123 - Milan - Italy
      Tel: +39 02 485.48.1
      Mobile: 335-7164413
      Fax: +39 02 480.090.10
      luca.ferro@...
      http://www.valuepartners.com <http://www.valuepartners.com/>

      CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
      This message and its attachments (if any) may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information and is intended only for the use of the addressee named above. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mistransmission. If you are not the intended recipient of this message you are hereby notified that you must not use, disseminate, copy it in any form or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this message in error please delete it and any copies of it and kindly inform the sender of this e-mail by replying or go to www.valuepartners.com <http://www.valuepartners.com/> on 'contact us'.

    • Stefano Rosso
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1, 2004
        Ciao Luca,

        Agosto credo il vento sia buono sul mar rosso. Se invece viaggia ad ottobre
        il nordest del brasile é fantastico..

        Stefano Rosso
        Angra Partners...

[...]

        http://www.KiteHIGH.com
        ph: 1 866 646 7835 Toll Free USA or
        ph: 1 808 637 KITE (5483)
        Em: support@...

      • Luis (Peru)
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 1, 2004
          August is the best time for kite surf in peruvian north Shore. you can go to
          Pacasmayo or Mancora, both have excelent waves and very consistent wind.

          Luis
          Lima, Peru.