Re: [ksurf] What should I do???

  • Dènis Riedijk
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 29 10:44 PM
      Them not giving credits is not good.
      But I do not see why you should be bothered with schools not liking the list
      on the Best site.

      So write Best that they should give credit maybe, but for the rest I sould
      not do anything. If you want your name out the as a school, you cannot
      complain that it is out there.

      my 2 cents,
      Dènis

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2004
        Pursue them for breach of copyright-depending on the words you've used in
        presenting the information.....?