Re: [ksurf] Kitesurfing near Cancun in March

  • desundt@speakeasy.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24, 2004
      South of Cancun it's Puerto Morales in the Rivera Maya area of Mexico. Ikarus Kiteboards have their school set-up on the beach there but their shop is located in Playa Del Carmen on 5th avenue. Check out http://www.ikaruskiteboarding.com/us.htm for more details about the shop, their school and kiting in the area.