Kitesurfing near Cancun in March

  • brian@bdemsky.mit.edu
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24 10:40 AM
      I'm considering going to Cancun during the last week of March.
      Does anyone know what the wind is like during that time of year? (What
      are my chances of kiting on a given day?) What place do people recommend
      to kitesurf at? To rent boards? To stay at? Any beach restrictions?

      I've heard Playa del Carmen and Puerto Morelos tossed around.
      What are they like?

      Thanks,
      Brian Demsky