  • fergus_is
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 6 10:46 AM
      Hi all,
      Can anyone tell me if there's any kitesurfing on the West coast of
      Florida? Where's the best spots?
      Thanks.
    • hink_trent
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 6 6:56 PM
        There are lots of nice places to kitesurf on the gulf coast of
        Florida, the nicest ones I have been to personally are the skyway
        bridge and Desoto park near St.Petersburg at the mouth of Tampa Bay.

        That area has launches for every wind direction all within a 5-10
        min. drive, shallow flat water plus the option to ride small waves if
        the wind direction has a west component.