Kites & Videos!

  • Rick Iossi
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2004
      VIDEO NIGHT comes to Ft. Lauderdale, again!

      Chris Kjos of KitesurfUSA ( http://kitesurfusa.com/ ) got in touch a couple
      of days ago about a gathering at the beach. Chris runs a kiteboarding
      school, retail and rental concession on Ft. Lauderdale beach in South
      Florida. The wind was on, a bit, so the folks could ride up to sunset as I
      warmed up the videos on the big screen. George Saunders of Kiteflix (
      http://www.kiteflix.com ) catered the entertainment by providing a DVD of a
      TON of content that exists online at his website. I didn't keep track but it
      seems like there was an hour and a half or more of well crafted kiteboarding
      clips. Be sure to checkout the video clips right on your own computer by
      visiting kiteflix.com. We had the unusal opportunity to see all these great
      videos in a large format, with a seabreeze and a full moon rising overhead.

      For lots of photos of the action click on:

      http://www.kiteforum.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=2299135

      Thanks to all the folks that showed up, to Chris and his wife for all the
      food and comfortable surroundings and to George of kiteflix.com for all the
      great videos!

      See you folks later at next video night on the beach ...

      A N D ...

      George at Kiteflix keeps turning out great clips for viewing online and
      here's one more ...

      ROSEBUD

      George brings a lot of creative production craft, ideas and a few questions
      to this clip.

      Check it out at:

      www.kiteflix.com

      FKA, Inc.