Re: [ksurf] Where can I kitesurf in Europe?

  • mario tejeda
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 4, 2004
      mark your place is Cabarete in the dominican republic, its so cheap!!!!
      here are some info http://www.cabaretekiteboarding.com/cabarete.html

      if you decide to come.....give me a call.
      i do live in the capital.

      markaradford <markaradford@...> wrote:
      Can anyone recommend somewhere to me that is pretty cheap and also
      has really reliable winds during the months of June/July?
      I'm loking to spend a month there.
      Doesn't have to be only in europe, so long as chances of cheap
      flights are possible.
      Any suggestions greatly appreciated.
      Thanks

      http://www.KiteHIGH.com
      ph: 1 866 646 7835 Toll Free USA or
      ph: 1 808 637 KITE (5483)
      Em: support@...

      Yahoo! Groups Links

      To visit your group on the web, go to:

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • Eddy Cormon
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 5, 2004
        From Denmark to Spain (Tarifa).
        Kiting is possible almost anywhere on the Atlantic or North Sea coast.
        In the Mediterane it is very restricted.
        Don't go Cote d'Azur.
        Also in Spain on the Med.Coast most beaches are forbidden.
        Don'know much about Italy.
        Keep away from the short Belgian coast: to overcrowded with day
        tourists. Much more place in the netherlands.

        See you in Tarifa (I guess)

        Eddy
        --- In kitesurf@yahoogroups.com, mario tejeda <caroleymario@y...>

        unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com or go to
        www.yahoogroups.com/group/kitesurf ==

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

        > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • kazazis Paul
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 13, 2004
          Try Greece

          http://www.kitesurfing.gr/places/index.htm

          --- In kitesurf@yahoogroups.com, "Eddy Cormon" <emet.cormon@v...>
          wrote:

          > From Denmark to Spain (Tarifa).
          > Kiting is possible almost anywhere on the Atlantic or North Sea
          coast.
          > In the Mediterane it is very restricted.
          > Don't go Cote d'Azur.
          > Also in Spain on the Med.Coast most beaches are forbidden.
          > Don'know much about Italy.
          > Keep away from the short Belgian coast: to overcrowded with day
          > tourists. Much more place in the netherlands.
          >
          > See you in Tarifa (I guess)
          >
          > Eddy
          > --- In kitesurf@yahoogroups.com, mario tejeda <caroleymario@y...>
          > wrote:
          > > mark your place is Cabarete in the dominican republic, its so
          > cheap!!!!
          > > here are some info
          http://www.cabaretekiteboarding.com/cabarete.html

          > > if you decide to come.....give me a call.
          > > i do live in the capital.
          > >
          > > markaradford <markaradford@h...> wrote:
          > > Can anyone recommend somewhere to me that is pretty cheap and
          also
          > > has really reliable winds during the months of June/July?
          > > I'm loking to spend a month there.
          > > Doesn't have to be only in europe, so long as chances of cheap
          > > flights are possible.
          > > Any suggestions greatly appreciated.
          > > Thanks
          > >

          > > This group is sponsored by KiteHIGH.com Kitesurfing
          > >
          > > http://www.KiteHIGH.com
          > > ph: 1 866 646 7835 Toll Free USA or
          > > ph: 1 808 637 KITE (5483)
          > > Em: support@k...
          > >
          > > == to unsubscribe send an email to kitesurf-
          > unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com or go to
          > www.yahoogroups.com/group/kitesurf ==
          > >
          > > Yahoo! Groups Links

          > > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        • husnu baylav
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 16, 2004
            Dear All,
            When i was windsurfing in late 90's i was in the pwa circuit and had chance to be in Paros as a national in the world windsurfing cup.i loved Paros island.My neigbors in greece has also very nice places on the eagean see.it is the different sides of the same climate and same nature.i have been windsurfed and travelled almost the whole islands of greece and i have many good greek friends that we also made a lot of events together.Almost the same foods.same music same oxygene that we breath in.i love them all.if we didnt have politics i believe we wouldn't have any frontiers.
            Paul let's keep in touch.are you living there now or are you away from greece now?
            regards Husnu.