AKSA 2003 Committee last meeting

  • Kite Power (Sydney)
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2004
      Hi All
      This is just a short note to invite you all to a farewell BBQ for the current committee and a wellcome/info session for any propective committee person for the 2004 year.

      It will start at 7pm on Friday the 13th February at Kitepower Sans Souci - 302 The Grand Parade Ph 9529 6894, please call and let us know if you are coming. If you are not keen to be on the committee let others know, if they have even a slight interest encourage them to come to the BBQ and find out more.

      We need some new blood on the AKSA committee this year, and provided people are able to commit one night per month minimum, care about what is happening to your favourite sport and are keen to guide it's future, please come along.

      Some of you were told this BBQ was on this Friday the 8th, but after consulting JB, and Ian, I decided to wait another week to give everyone more time to arrange to be able to come.

      I am not sure who from the current committee will stand again, but I am tossing my hat in the ring again and will volunteer to be the assistant secretary. This will allow the PO Box to remain unchanged, as my wife Julie still runs the Coogee store and is always in and out of the the Coogee PO and the Wespac Bank over there were the AKSA account is held.

      On behalf of all the current committee I would like to thank Julie Nagorcka and Bill Jocelin for the enormous amount of time they have put into helping process memberships and keeping track of our funds. Thanks to all other members of the committee for their efforts throughout the 2003/2004 year, too.

      Regards
      Steve McCormack
      Assistant Secretary
      AKSA.com.au