Re: The amazing 2004 GlobeRider Lift 12m!

  • hungvuatnetcomdotca
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2004
      --- In kitesurf@yahoogroups.com, "DropBear" <yahoo@i...> wrote:
      > Hi there Hung, was the guy jumping as high as the guy on this video?
      > I think its about 20 meters and almost 7 seconds, not sure though.
      >
      > He is using a 2004 model kite from a new Aussie kite company, the
      > video is of 5 massive jumps in a row in 24 knots.

      I don't think he jumped as high as the one on the video (he was on
      snow/ice - therefore more reserved - and only in around 15 knots);
      however. the jumps generated by the GlodeRider Lift seemed to be more
      impressive than the other kites.

      This is the type of kite that give a very comfortable feeling when
      jumping on snow/ice as it is stable yet very responsive (this is
      somewhat contradictory but that is how it feels...) allowing you to
      depend on it when landing.

      Hung.