Looking for Extreme writers!

  • Jeem_B
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2004
      Looking for Extreme writers!

      Hi Everyone!

      I'm the editor of an upcoming web-newspaper - The Cheers. Among other
      things it will be containing extensive section about extreme sports
      and related.

      To get the best possible content for it, we are looking
      * for professionals who would like to write about extreme sports in
      general
      * for gurus, who would like to introduce different extreme sports &
      activities
      * for enthusiasts who want to tell us about their experiences
      * for sources who would always be there for us to share their
      knowledge and new information from inside

      In addition to regular writers and sources, we are also interested in
      one-timers to send us stories and pictures.

      If you feel you might be interested in it, please get back to me asap.

      My email address is: editor at thecheers.org (add Extreme to the
      subject line). In Your email please tell me a bit about yourself and
      exactly how would you like to become involved with our magazine.
      Please notice that this is a volunteer opportunity for which you will
      not get paid.

      Cheers
      Siim Einfeldt
      editor at thecheers.org