Alex Caviglia's accident

  • pishosha2003
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 23, 2004
      I am a friend of Alex and his wife, Silvia. I am godmother to their daughter,
      Bianca. Alex is still in a light coma after almost three months and we are trying
      to find information as to what might have happened in his accident.
      The information that has been given so far was a press relase from Adventure
      Sports. Is there anyone out there who would be willing to give us some sort of
      opinion based on what we now know after talking to witnesses who do not
      agree with the press release information?