[ksurf] Re: Kite spot categories

  • jimbocanniff
    Message 1 of 34 , Jan 8, 2004
      >but you´ll have to agree with me that the bud is probably colder and
      >the burger tastier back at home.

      True, yes, it's hard to find a really good burger. The best ones are
      most usually the ones you make yourself. Bud, well, it even tastes ok
      somewhat warm (not kidding).

      --- In kitesurf@yahoogroups.com, "Stefano Rosso" <stefano.rosso@a...>
      wrote:
      > >I still think you have me confused
      > No I don't. Leave it be.
      >
      > == as I said ... whatever...
      >
      > I'll take a mix of 2 and 3...I like local flavor but also a fairly
      safe,
      > clean place. From what I understand PR is pretty cheap though, well
      compared
      > to mainland US and Hawaii. I hear Costa Rica is killer as well...a
      mix of 2
      > & 3.
      >
      > And don't knock it, a good burger and an ice cold Bud after a great
      day of
      > kiteboarding are amazingly tasty! It's hard to beat grilled cow.
      But hey,
      > everyone has their own taste...
      >
      > == but you´ll have to agree with me that the bud is probably colder
      and the
      > burger tastier back at home. That's why I say try the nasty food
      they serve
      > over there. It might taste good and if you end up in the hospital
      it will
      > make a hell of a story to tell over a Bud and a Burger back home !
      (while a
      > not so cold bud and a soso burger wont make for a good story)...
    • Stefano Rosso
      Message 34 of 34 , Jan 12, 2004
        www.yahoogroups.com/group/kitesurf

        Click on JOIN THIS GROUP - follow the instructions...