04 Slingshot leash setup to center line(s)

  • jimbocanniff
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2004
      Looking for various ways to setup a leash to that neat 3 circle
      triangular piece on the new Sling setup (just above the depower
      strap). I'm looking to do a handle pass leash from the back of the
      harness.

      And wondering what happens if I have the leash go to both front
      lines. If I allow both front lines to run through that piece as far
      as they will go, will this depower the kite enough in a crash. It's a
      whole lot more than just to the chicken loop and I'm wondering if
      anyone has tried this out.

      And what setups are being used so that I could go to both front lines
      but have a "safety" to pull if I want to depoly just one line for a
      more effective leash.

      Please, I'm just looking for different setups...not a lengthy
      discussion on why this setup is dangerous.

      Thanks.