Re: [ksurf] Much more spots for kitesurfers

  • Suntrax
    Message 1 of 34 , Jan 5, 2004
      So Scott, or others, where else would you recommend that you have first hand
      knowledge of, apart from Cabarette, which is excellent, but overcrowded on
      the water - I have been there twice and intend going there again in
      May/June but only for 2 weeks and would then like to try someplace else in
      the Caribbean. Accessible from Dom Rep, someplace with safe kiting, lagoon
      conditions and the option of waves, am not concerned with sightseeing. Needs
      to be reasonably priced, I come from Africa and a bad exchange rate!

      Best regards

      Brian

      (========o]></

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Brian Wilson
      Suntrax
      Tel/fax 27 (0)21 5560044
      cell; 0824656696
      13 Bayside Centre
      Tableview
      Cape Town
      www.suntrax.co.za
      info@...
      Mon - Fri 9am-7pm
      Sat 9am-5pm
      Sun 9.30am- 2.00pm
      Message 34 of 34 , Jan 12, 2004
        www.yahoogroups.com/group/kitesurf

        Click on JOIN THIS GROUP - follow the instructions...