Re: [ksurf] Winter locations?

  • Suntrax
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2004
      For Canaries can personally recommend Flag Beach at http://www.flagbeach.com
      , come back to me if you would like more info.

      Best regards

      Brian

      (========o]></

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Brian Wilson
      Suntrax
      Tel/fax 27 (0)21 5560044
      cell; 0824656696
      13 Bayside Centre
      Tableview
      Cape Town
      www.suntrax.co.za
      info@...
      Mon - Fri 9am-7pm
      Sat 9am-5pm
      Sun 9.30am- 2.00pm
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2004
        Ian,
        Did you finally find out any good spots around Chatel for kiting?
        I recall there was a nice valley right by it, it should be possible
        there.
        I am sure there are plently of areas in Les Portes du Soleil for
        snowkiting.

        Cheers,
        Vangelis
        http://www.live2kite.com