Winter locations?

  • ian.bancroft
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2003
      Hi All,
      Happy New Year, and pleasant winds! I'm in UK, and have most of February off work. It's my intention to go on two trips:-

      1) Snow kiteboarding in France. I have a friend who has an apartment in Chatel ( the valley North of Chamonix) French Alps. i need to find out more about snow kiteboarding (been ksurf for 4 years and got foils and snowboard), and and locations near to Chatel which are suitable!

      2) Family trip to Canary Isles. Wife and 6yr old twins are coming, and they just like sun and pool. What locations on these Isles are good for Ksurf? I'd prefer to get a package deal, rather than flights, accom etc.........any ideas please?

      have fun

      Ian