windwing jump up system

  • kitesurfmania
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 26, 2003
      Hi all, this is tatsuhiro higa writing from osaka, japan.
      Does anyone know the details of the system?

      see the moves at
      http://www.windwing.com

      they said that the system contains no additional line and no moving
      parts.

      that means the system is different from the system of RECON or
      panasea's 5th bridle system.

      Does they design their kite as land-foil manner ?

      thanks in advance.

      regards.
    • skoozer93
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2, 2004
        I saw the short video on the link you provided, but it's not clear
        how it works since there are no pictures. My guess is that they
        attach a bridle to the trailing edge such that when the rear lines
        become short enough (relative to the front lines) the bridle pulls
        in the trailing edge. Never heard of WindWing brand either.

        Tom
        Melbourne,FL

        --- In kitesurf@yahoogroups.com, "kitesurfmania"