Re: [ksurf] Lost Harness, Melb, Aus.

  • MrBonk
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 22, 2003
      Mate, you wanna hear about long shots? One of the local guys left his bar &
      lines *and* his board on the beach not so long ago. When he realised and
      went back to get them, the tide had come in and they were gone. Fortunately
      for him, some kind soul had seen them there, picked them up and returned
      them to him the next day :-) Wouldn't happen very often I reckon.

      MrBonk
      www.mrbonk.com

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 28, 2003
        Hey bonk,

        Guess what? I got it back. Alex the vegimobile man had picked it up & was
        using it for lessons! Bloody good luck that!

        See ya,
        JAmes

        --- In kitesurf@yahoogroups.com, "MrBonk" <mrbonk@m...> wrote:
        > Mate, you wanna hear about long shots? One of the local guys left his bar
        &
        > lines *and* his board on the beach not so long ago. When he realised and
        > went back to get them, the tide had come in and they were gone.
        Fortunately
        > for him, some kind soul had seen them there, picked them up and returned
        > them to him the next day :-) Wouldn't happen very often I reckon.
        >
        > MrBonk
        > www.mrbonk.com
      • MrBonk
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 28, 2003
          Outstanding! Just proves that there *are* still good people on the planet
          :-)

          MrBonk
          www.mrbonk.com