east coasters

  • Troy
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 7, 2003
      hey all,
      just looking for people who are kiting out east, canada.

      pipe up.
      cheers,
      troy

      http://kitevideo.com
    • StevePEI
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 8, 2003
        Hey Troy
        I'm here on PEI just outside CHARLOTTETOWN
        Where are you located at?

        Steve

        --- In kitesurf@yahoogroups.com, "Troy" <kitesnownet@y...> wrote:
        > hey all,
        > just looking for people who are kiting out east, canada.
        >
        > pipe up.
        > cheers,
        > troy
        >
        > http://kitevideo.com
      • Troy
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 8, 2003
          hey steve,
          i'm in toronto right now, but i'm moving to halifax. i bet the wind is
          epic and the water is cold on the island. have a few friends in
          charlottetown. i think some trips are in order.

          cheers,
          troy

          --- In kitesurf@yahoogroups.com, "StevePEI"
          <stevepowerup@h...> wrote:
          > Hey Troy
          > I'm here on PEI just outside CHARLOTTETOWN
          > Where are you located at?
          >
          > Steve

          > --- In kitesurf@yahoogroups.com, "Troy" <kitesnownet@y...>
          wrote:
          > > hey all,
          > > just looking for people who are kiting out east, canada.
          > >
          > > pipe up.
          > > cheers,
          > > troy
          > >
          > > http://kitevideo.com
        • StevePEI
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 8, 2003
            Hey Troy do you kiteski in winter.
            steve

            --- In kitesurf@yahoogroups.com, "Troy" <kitesnownet@y...> wrote:
            > hey steve,
            > i'm in toronto right now, but i'm moving to halifax. i bet the wind
            is
            > epic and the water is cold on the island. have a few friends in
            > charlottetown. i think some trips are in order.
            >
            > cheers,
            > troy
            >
            > --- In kitesurf@yahoogroups.com, "StevePEI"
            > <stevepowerup@h...> wrote:
            > > Hey Troy
            > > I'm here on PEI just outside CHARLOTTETOWN
            > > Where are you located at?
            > >
            > > Steve
            >
            > > --- In kitesurf@yahoogroups.com, "Troy" <kitesnownet@y...>
            > wrote:
            > > > hey all,
            > > > just looking for people who are kiting out east, canada.
            > > >
            > > > pipe up.
            > > > cheers,
            > > > troy
            > > >
            > > > http://kitevideo.com
          • StevePEI
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 8, 2003
              Hey Troy
              Do you kite ski in winter?
              I Surf, Ski & Buggy keeps me going all year.