Weekends In Bimini, Bahamas Mon! COM

  • Nhukusa@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 2003
      XRATED NEWEST DESTINATION

      Our newest destination is here, and it's only 20 minutes from Miami--the
      tropical island of Bimini. Very few people have ever kited this island but it has
      some amazing riding conditions on the east side with buttery smooth water
      varying in depth from 1-5 ft. The water is literally so crystal clear you will
      feel like you are kiting on air.The westside of the island offers one of the most
      picturesque beaches in the world with complete with electirc blue water and
      long, vacant white sand beaches making it an unbelievable riding spot..
      Check out www.xratedkiteboarding.com for dates and more details.
      Cheers Neil.

    • flkitesurfer
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 3, 2003
        Great idea Neil! Beautiful water, great beaches, excellent
        visibility and good diving, great riding when the wind is on and
        nice rum drinks and conch fritters at the Complete Angler or Big
        Game when the day is done. It would be good to have a chase boat
        off of North Bimini if the guys range very far from shore. For some
        images and thoughts about kiteboarding in Bimini checkout:

        http://www.kiteforum.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=8577

        I wanna go! You guys are going to have a BLAST!!!