Re: where to download pics of the new 04 fuel splitstrut slingshot

  • whysail
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 2, 2003
      Go to site, open the "check out 2004 product". The PDF program will
      open, go to PIC you want and click on the box at top next to the
      hand, it will say select text or select picture, pick picture, click
      on pic you want and it will be in your clipboard.

      Have fun, the '04 kites great!
      Charlie
    • Kite Power (Sydney)
      Message 2 of 11 , Dec 2, 2003
        Hi
        Boxers are by the 2003/2004 standard, medium aspect ratio kites, 1-2 years
        ago they would have been rated high ar kites!
        Ar is only one part of a kites design, you should never judge any kite with
        an ar over 5 to 1 and dismiss it as too high ar.
        4-5 to 1 is medium, and 1-3 is low, in kites IMO
        The Boxer is a great all round kite, and Naish have decided to mmke a bit
        less money from them, to retain market share, thats the truth about them!
        The kite turns tight with medium to light bar pressure, forward flight speed
        is not the fastest, but as good or better than many so called high
        performance/high AR kites from other makers.
        It has a great safety system, and I would recommend it to anyone, of any
        skill level.
        I agree that we need to promote safe kiting much better, too many desperate
        players in the market now, too many poorly trained, uncaring instructors,
        too many team riders dumping product on the beaches, often with no real
        lesson, if it keeps up there will be no-where left to do the sport!
        Cya and
        Goodwinds
        Steve McCormack
        www.kitepower.com.au
      • Philip Mann
        Message 3 of 11 , Dec 8, 2003
          I have been flying the boxers for a few months and am very happy with
          the performamce.
          It is important to know what I like to see if this pertains to you.
          I like moderate aspect kites, I like a kite that stays back in the
          window a bit so i can load up against it quickly. I like a
          predictable kite as I like to spin and have my eyes off the kite a
          bit.

          The Boxer is a high performance kite and it is lower aspect.
          It jumps surpsingly well.

          Great kite for aerial transitions, spins and to whip sytle jumps.

          Hein, I owe you one, so If you want me to send you a kite to try let
          me know.

          Philip
          kitesite.net

          --- In kitesurf@yahoogroups.com, "wyndjunkie2000" <wyndjunkie@m...>