The Ultimate in bars and safety,F-ONE.

  • mobilekiteshop.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 29, 2003
      The ultimate in safety systems is coming and F-ONE are the people to do it,
      the new bar that they are developing is a punch out system similar to the
      Ocean Rodeo but with a leash like Flexi or Cabhrina in that the chicken loop
      is your leash. I cant wait to get my hands on it, never any hassle with
      spinning the bar and the best quick release system, no looking for a grab
      ball down near your waist somewhere as you are being dragged on your belly
      up a rock strewn beach, just punch it and your gone, fair play to F-One. I
      use the Ocean Rodeo bar and I have talked about it here before, punch out
      sytems are the only way to go, it saves vital seconds if something goes
      wrong. Anybody who has used the ocean rodeo will know what I mean.
      You can check out early pictures of F-One`s system at the link below.

      http://www.flysurf.com/frontblocks/multiredac/PaperView.asp?id_papers=1702&d
      ate_start=&date_stop=&gauche=report&ID_BB_LANGUAGES=2

      Kite safe
      Steve
      steve@... <mailto:steve@...>
      Ph: 00 353 87-7993612