5th line setup works great

  • ringokiter
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27, 2003
      Hey,

      In preparation for the snow, I rigged my Naish with a 5th line. Man,
      it worked GREAT!! I took it down to the beach, and rigged it in
      about 5 minutes. I just ran some nylon line straight through the eye
      at the top of the first strut (built in to the Naish!!), and then
      tied it on the 2nd one. I ran it back to the bar and tied this on to
      some webbing I picked up at Canadian tire and badda boom. I turned
      the kite into the wind, cranked in on the line, and in about 30
      seconds the kite lifted into the air!! This really takes the
      frustration out of kiting alone! ...Can't wait for the snow!!!

      Ringo.