Re: [ksurf] Re: kite surf trip to venezuela

  • Reinaldo Garcia
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 24, 2003
      we'd fly (30 min) from caracas to los roques and stay there on a sailboat
      which would take us around the archipelago. we'd live on it during this
      time. also there are several "posadas" (small hotels) on the bigger islands.
      there are a couple of well known kitesurf spots (ie Madrisqui/ dos
      mosquises) close to Gran Roque (where aircraft usually land) but there are
      about 50 islands and 200 keys in los roques so it's very likely there are
      many other good spots.
      this is all in planning stage, im working out the details in the next couple
      of weeks.
      pd. no problem with females!