Coming to Cabarete? Kitexcite will trade services for carrying!

  • flygirl93402
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 22, 2003
      If you're coming to Cabarete in the next 3 weeks from the US, I'm
      looking for some help. I want some curtain panels from Pier 1. Will
      trade storage, hotel discounts, comp board/kite testing of new 2004
      gear, board rental, etc.

      Let me know! Email me at Kitexcite if you can help. I need 10
      panels, they don't weigh much and will pack small:-)

      Marina