Update on Alex Caviglia

  • Rick Iossi
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 21, 2003
      I just received the following update from Kent Marinkovic on the condition
      of Alex Caviglia. Most will recall that Alex was severely injured in a
      recent kiteboarding accident.

      "November, 20, 2003

      Alex Caviglia is still in intensive care at Jackson Memorial NSICU. He
      seems to be progressing well and apparently cleared a substantial hurdle
      last evening. He is reported to have come out of his coma and is lightly
      responding to verbal inquiries. The next few days will hopefully bring
      exponential progress for Alex. Alex�s family is strong and remains very
      positive. Alex�s wife Silvia and his kids Bianca and Michael want to thank
      everyone for the good wishes and support that the entire community has given
      to Alex.

      For those that are interested in sending best wishes please use the address
      below. It is amazing to see what some positive energy has done for Alex and
      his family so far. Thank you.

      Kent Marinkovic
      Adventure Sports

      Address:

      Silvia Caviglia
      5724 SW 131 TERRACE
      MIAMI, FL 33156

      As more information on Alex�s condition become available up dates will be
      posted."

      Nothing in life is certain but considering the severity of the impact,
      Alex's rapid progress is encouraging. Thanks to everyone for your thoughts
      and prayers. It is amazing what positive support and good will can achieve
      in challenging times. Alex, his family and friends still have a tough road
      ahead so please keep them in your thoughts and prayers. I am sure that your
      letters or cards of good wishes and support to Silvia Caviglia would be very
      well received.

      Has one of the new viruses infected your computer? Find out with a FREE
      online computer virus scan from McAfee. Take the FreeScan now!