R: [ksurf] Re: Degree Thesis

  • Scarcia Angelo
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2003
      Steve. thanks for yuor answer and for yuour attention. Here infornations for
      you.
      My name is Angelo Scarcia, I'm an italian student and attend the Romestate
      university "LA Sapienza" - Medical Faculty, for specialitazion in
      Physiotherapy. I've passed all the expected examinations and now I've to
      write my degree thesis about kitesurfers' accidents, assigned to me from my
      professor. For your security I'm not a kite school, retailer or
      manufacturer but only a student. Thank you for your attention. Angelo