wetsuits for sale. (COM)

  • geoff hopkins
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 4, 2003
      I have two (2) wetsuits for sale that would be great
      for this upcoming, or current cold weather.

      One is a spring suit, the other is a full suit. Both
      are in great working condition.

      you can see pictures, and more information on them on
      my messageboard, or this link:

      http://www.kitecorpus.com/community/viewforum.php?f=8&sid=6b738ac7ed2b76340464b87ef52e7564

      let me know what you all think,

      Thanks,
      Geoffrey
      kitecorpus.com

      In order to view the pictures, you have to register as
      a user. Takes about 1 minute to do.

      geo

      http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree