Re: [ksurf] Kitesurfing boom in 2006? China wages

  • woodman_k
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 4, 2003
      -Hi Chris

      Can you give me a website or email for this china kite product?
      thanks
      stan

      -- In kitesurf@yahoogroups.com, "Meyer, Chris (MOZ)"
      <chris.meyer@m...> wrote:
      > China kites from Chen are only 170 USD for kite...Bar & 30m
      Dyneema Lines 60
      > USD
    • geoff hopkins
      Message 2 of 11 , Nov 4, 2003
        I have two (2) wetsuits for sale that would be great
        for this upcoming, or current cold weather.

        One is a spring suit, the other is a full suit. Both
        are in great working condition.

        you can see pictures, and more information on them on
        my messageboard, or this link:

        http://www.kitecorpus.com/community/viewforum.php?f=8&sid=6b738ac7ed2b76340464b87ef52e7564

        let me know what you all think,

        Thanks,
        Geoffrey
        kitecorpus.com

        In order to view the pictures, you have to register as
        a user. Takes about 1 minute to do.

        geo

        http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree