Re: Degree Thesis

  • theflyingtinman
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 4, 2003
      Angelo,

      Before asking for sensitive information like that it would be
      courteous to provide a little more information about yourself
      and your university and lecturers, etc. so people wishing to
      help can confirm your legitimacy.

      I used to work for a man who was a professional 'expert witness'
      in sports injury cases and he used to use almost the identical
      story about writing a 'thesis' to get unwitting karate schools
      and similar institutions to reveal details of injuries that
      were later introduced in evidence in law suits against other
      schools.

      I'm not saying that is what you are doing, but if I had that
      kind of information I would like to know for sure before I
      gave it out that it was not going to be used to sue a kite
      school, retailer or manufacturer.

      Steve T.