RE: [ksurf] Kitesurfing boom in 2006? China wages

  • Meyer, Chris (MOZ)
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 4, 2003
      China kites from Chen are only 170 USD for kite...Bar & 30m Dyneema Lines 60
      USD
    • woodman_k
      Message 2 of 11 , Nov 4, 2003
        -Hi Chris

        Can you give me a website or email for this china kite product?
        thanks
        stan

        -- In kitesurf@yahoogroups.com, "Meyer, Chris (MOZ)"
        <chris.meyer@m...> wrote:
        > China kites from Chen are only 170 USD for kite...Bar & 30m
        Dyneema Lines 60
        > USD
      • geoff hopkins
        Message 3 of 11 , Nov 4, 2003
          I have two (2) wetsuits for sale that would be great
          for this upcoming, or current cold weather.

          One is a spring suit, the other is a full suit. Both
          are in great working condition.

          you can see pictures, and more information on them on
          my messageboard, or this link:

          http://www.kitecorpus.com/community/viewforum.php?f=8&sid=6b738ac7ed2b76340464b87ef52e7564

          let me know what you all think,

          Thanks,
          Geoffrey
          kitecorpus.com

          In order to view the pictures, you have to register as
          a user. Takes about 1 minute to do.

          geo

          http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree