Re: [ksurf] Kitesurfing boom in 2006? China wages

  • Rodrigo Marin
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 3, 2003
      where do you buy bladders fabric ?

      cost me £82, the bladders fabric £20. Lines (£45) bar, QR plus bits
    • Meyer, Chris (MOZ)
      Message 2 of 11 , Nov 4, 2003
        China kites from Chen are only 170 USD for kite...Bar & 30m Dyneema Lines 60
        USD
      • woodman_k
        Message 3 of 11 , Nov 4, 2003
          -Hi Chris

          Can you give me a website or email for this china kite product?
          thanks
          stan

          -- In kitesurf@yahoogroups.com, "Meyer, Chris (MOZ)"
          <chris.meyer@m...> wrote:
          > China kites from Chen are only 170 USD for kite...Bar & 30m
          Dyneema Lines 60
          > USD
        • geoff hopkins
          Message 4 of 11 , Nov 4, 2003
            I have two (2) wetsuits for sale that would be great
            for this upcoming, or current cold weather.

            One is a spring suit, the other is a full suit. Both
            are in great working condition.

            you can see pictures, and more information on them on
            my messageboard, or this link:

            http://www.kitecorpus.com/community/viewforum.php?f=8&sid=6b738ac7ed2b76340464b87ef52e7564

            let me know what you all think,

            Thanks,
            Geoffrey
            kitecorpus.com

            In order to view the pictures, you have to register as
            a user. Takes about 1 minute to do.

            geo

            http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree