Re: [ksurf] Degree Thesis

  • edouard Vergeynst
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2003
      Hallo,

      I think you should try to contact Rick Iossi .
      He is posting quite frequently on kiteforum.com
      Cry for help there as well I am sure somebody will help even the moderator .
      In my opinion more respons then here.
      Actually he is trying to find the same data as you are looking for.
      Anyhow the only bad accident I have encountered was girl who had an open
      fracture on the knee.
      This happened when she was getting lessons .
      In my opinion the girl was physically not fit enough to start kitesurfing.
      It is a common seen attitude .
      People that does not practice any sport at all and then try an amazing sport
      that is not up to his/her basic level.
      You don't need to be schwarzie in kitesurfing.
      But ....

      Kind regards ,

      Ed

      Chatten doe je nu via messenger http://messenger.msn.be