Degree Thesis

  • Scarcia Angelo
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2003
      Hello everyone! I'm calling for help. My name is Angelo and I'm an
      italian student in my final year in Physiotherapy and i'm working for my
      degree thesis about kitesurfers' accidents. I would like to have
      informations about medium accidents like distortions, dislocations,
      muscular troubles, etc..Since kitesurfing is a new sport in Italy, I
      don't be able to find, informations and statistics about medium
      accidents.I need this kind of informations:

      KIND OF TROUBLE (Articolar Trouble or Muscular Trouble)
      INJURY'S LOCATION (On the body)
      KIND OF INJURY (Dislocation, Subdislocation, Distortion, Sprain,
      Strain,Contracture, etc....)
      ACCIDENT'S REASON (The reason why it happened)
      ACCIDENT'S PLACE (Where it was beeen)

      I'm very gratefull to your answers.Thanks.
      Angelo

    • theflyingtinman
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 4, 2003
        Angelo,

        Before asking for sensitive information like that it would be
        courteous to provide a little more information about yourself
        and your university and lecturers, etc. so people wishing to
        help can confirm your legitimacy.

        I used to work for a man who was a professional 'expert witness'
        in sports injury cases and he used to use almost the identical
        story about writing a 'thesis' to get unwitting karate schools
        and similar institutions to reveal details of injuries that
        were later introduced in evidence in law suits against other
        schools.

        I'm not saying that is what you are doing, but if I had that
        kind of information I would like to know for sure before I
        gave it out that it was not going to be used to sue a kite
        school, retailer or manufacturer.

        Steve T.