Re: [ksurf] Collision on water yesterda in Corpus Christi

  • LA2WNDSRF@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 2, 2003
      You sound like a good Texan, it'd give ya a Long Neck anytime.
      Good Luck in the upcoming winter season too.
      Scott
      born in San Antonio

      In a message dated 11/2/2003 6:31:17 AM Pacific Standard Time,
      geodixiesimba@... writes:
      WEll, we are not really klutz's, and feel like we have
      some control. It was just a "freak accident".. good
      thing no one was hurt..

    • wickedkiter
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 4, 2003
        No, it sounds like those guys were taught by that one dude named
        Bucky or Buck. His skills work better on the girls.