Re: [ksurf] Collision on water yesterda in Corpus Christi

  • geoff hopkins
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 2, 2003
      WEll, we are not really klutz's, and feel like we have
      some control. It was just a "freak accident".. good
      thing no one was hurt.. we actually go out on a boat,
      and launch from it, so that there is no land around,
      and that we are ultra safe.. turns out the only
      obstacle left was each other and we found it.. we were
      in the laguna

      geo

    • LA2WNDSRF@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 2, 2003
        You sound like a good Texan, it'd give ya a Long Neck anytime.
        Good Luck in the upcoming winter season too.
        Scott
        born in San Antonio

        In a message dated 11/2/2003 6:31:17 AM Pacific Standard Time,
        geodixiesimba@... writes:
        WEll, we are not really klutz's, and feel like we have
        some control. It was just a "freak accident".. good
        thing no one was hurt..

      • wickedkiter
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 4, 2003
          No, it sounds like those guys were taught by that one dude named
          Bucky or Buck. His skills work better on the girls.