near new 2003 kites for sale - Melbourne, Oz

  • vide72au
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2003
      I need to sell these kites ASAP. Priced to sell. Make me an offer:

      2003 14m Naish X3 for sale (red)
      $1450 (complete)
      Excellent condition, used a dozen times only. Never crashed. No wear, tear or repairs.

      2003 10m Naish X3 for sale (blue)
      $1350 (complete)
      PERFECT condition, never crashed.

      For the above kites I have one set of bar and lines which have been used, and one set
      BRAND NEW - never even set-up on bar.

      First in with a purchase gets the brand new bar and lines.

      Other liktes I have for sale:
      2002 20m Naish X2 - $1450 (complete with bar and lines)
      Small repair, otherwise excellent condition.

      2002 14m North Rhino II - $1400 (with near new scpetor bar)
      No repairs

      Naish 5m R3 (with bar and lines)
      excellent conditions - no repairs.
      $800