Re: [ksurf] beginner seeking for advice!

  • ringokiter
    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 31, 2003
      Hi Daphne,

      Here is an excellent kite review site: http://www.kite-
      surf.com/userreviews/index.php?opid=-4&standard=1&viewlatestreviews=1?
      &NavID=2

      Ringo

    • davitsi72
      Message 2 of 12 , Nov 2, 2003
        Ed,
        the conditions round Athens are generally not stable. For example
        these days it's either no wind at all or very strong wind! There are
        several beaches round Athens others in the north, others in the
        south, so one can choose where to go to according to the wind
        direction, which is quite varried. For more info have a look at:
        www.kitesurfing.gr
        www.kiteboard.gr
        www.gwa.gr
        Regards,

        Message 3 of 12 , Nov 2, 2003
          Thank you Ringo! I had a look at the site and it is very helpful.
          Regards,
          Daf

          --- In kitesurf@yahoogroups.com, "ringokiter" <davidtoushek@h...>