beginner seeking for advice!

  • davitsi72
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2003
      Hello everyone!
      My name is Daphne, I live in Athens, Greece. I started taking
      kitesurfing lessons two months ago and am about to buy my first kite.
      I have been doing extensive market research in order to avoid buying
      the wrong kite (and to be able to find a good deal!). I end up having
      gathered too much information on so many kites, I can't make up my
      mind!! A word of advice from anyone who could spare some time to
      reply, would be of valuable help! I even don't know if I want an
      inflatable kite or not!! So please let me know: what would you
      choose: Air rush Trio, North Toro 2, Peter Lynn Arc or FlySurfer
      Maniac?
      Thanks and safe riding.
      Daf