Re: kite pulls to one side

  • colinkites2000
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 26, 2003
      Many kites have this problem. You can usually tell if a kite
      is "twisted" by just holding it by the center like you would normally
      carry it upwind and see if one tip is higher than the other. There is
      a certain tolerance that companies (different for each one) will
      allow to pass through when they come out of the factory. It gets more
      irritating when flying on short lines. This can be a problem with
      buying a used kite that you haven't tried over the net etc.

      All the best,
      Colin