RE: [ksurf] Re: Light wind kites

  • mobilekiteshop.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 26, 2003
      If you are looking for a light wind kite try the F-One 18m mach 1 if you can
      get your hands on one, even though this kite is a couple of years old it is
      the business. With my 87kg i will be having fun at 10knots on a 139 x 39
      F-One Sk8, if I were to use a bigger board I could easily ride in 8 knots,
      hopefully F-One will do something similar with this years Mach 3.

      Steve
      steve@... <mailto:steve@...>