Re: Clamcleat ???

  • dixon76710
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 23, 2003
      Yes it does. Thanks. Think Ill stick with the current set up without
      the extra pulley. I like simplicity and doesnt seem to take much
      effort with current set up. Some one needs to tell clamcleat their
      product doesnt have anything to do with "brake lines" MARK

      -- In kitesurf@yahoogroups.com, "ibosborne2000" <ianosborne@i...>
      wrote:
      > Hi Mark,
      >
      > For many years I have been using the CL253 Clamcleat in a 2:1
      > configuration using a Ronstan RF3010HL High Load Pulley. The rope I
      > use is Marlow 6mm Excel Racing (average breaking load of 1506kg) It
      > wears really well I wouldn't go past it. You can use the same
      Marlow