A showcase of a good customer service: Flexifoil/ Mellow

  • youtcham666
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 23, 2003
      Hello,

      As usually people always tend to complain about the customer service
      when it doesn't work, and never say anything if it works as expected
      or better than expected.
      I just wanted to share my experience and thanks by the way all the
      persons who were involved and helped working on solving this problem.

      I'm a normal kiter who bought 3 months ago a Flexifoil kite, and
      unfortunately I was unlucky to discover that the kite had some bladder
      problem. As soon as I realized this, as the kite was still under
      warranty, I contacted the shop/ distributor/ dealer and kite company,
      to ask for a refund or replacement.

      First, in less than 3 days after the first contact, I was sent by
      Mellow the distributor to my holidays' residence, a completely new set
      of bladders to help me fixing this problems and being able to keep on
      kiting.

      Then later on, as I was not filling confident at all with replacing
      all the bladders by myself and with this kite, I requested a former
      refund or replacement of the kite. And Mellow organized this for me,
      delivering to me a brand new kite that I have just received today.

      I think that this covers quite well the expectations one would have
      regarding warranty and customer service. But in this case, I had
      really the feeling that their attitude has been more than fair.

      I would like especially to thank Peter Vanden Bussche from Mellow for
      his behaviour all along this problem. He solved it, and has been very
      comprehensive of my personal situation.

      I wish all the brands, dealers and people involved in this business
      would behave as well as he did. It is great publicity for him and the
      companies he represents.

      Thanks again.

      Best regards,
      Yannick