Re: Anybody been out on Lake Erie Lately?

  • James Everding
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 22, 2003
      http://www.ndbc.noaa.gov/station_page.phtml?station=45142

      Here is another one of those sites with real time wind data. and
      water temp info.

      We were out on Lake huron on sunday some guys were at Long point on
      Monday with wetsuits and no botties, I'm sure the temp is falling
      this week but Should still be ok , its always ok with an Ocean rodeo
      dry suit.

      Jim

      --- In kitesurf@yahoogroups.com, "hungvuatnetcomdotca"