Re: [ksurf] Re: how to switch sides without getting lofted?

  • Suntrax
    Message 1 of 20 , Oct 3, 2003
      > Can you pull on the button to release the safety leash from the strap
      > first (to make it a traditional safety leash) before launching the
      > kite unhooked
      >and then latter on reconnect it while in the water?

      No, not practical

      Am finished with this subject unless Hung, you actualy try the UDS with your
      own 2 hands and THEN comment, I get enough keyboard theorists in my store
      every day :-)

      Out

      Brian

    • hungvuatnetcomdotca
      Message 2 of 20 , Oct 3, 2003
        --- In kitesurf@yahoogroups.com, "Suntrax" <brian@s...> wrote:
        > > Can you pull on the button to release the safety leash from the strap
        > > first (to make it a traditional safety leash) before launching the
        > > kite unhooked
        > >and then latter on reconnect it while in the water?
        >
        > No, not practical

        Thanks. If I cannot launch the kite unhooked (truly unhooked not
        "fake" unhooked) then please don't invite me to try it as it may
        injure or kill me.

        I will give Recon a try as I think I can launch it unhooked with a
        traditional wrist safety leash and then later on locked into the
        chicken loop and transfer (tie) the wrist safety leash to the bar
        while in deep water.

        Hung.