Winter is almost here

  • Nhukusa@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2003
      Winter is almost here and things are cooling down, I am already taking
      reservations for 2004 XRATEDKITIBOARDING trips to the DR. The dates are posted on
      the website (www.xratedkiteboarding.com) and I will be limiting all trips to a
      12 person maximum, this will be on a first come first serve basis.
      We will be also expanding to the British Virgin Islands in the late part of
      February and photos and prices, along with dates will soon be posted on the
      site. The BVI's will be slightly more expensive than the DR, due to the cost of
      living and travel but the riding and conditions are second to none.
      Also any groups of eight or more people want to book, just pick your own
      private dates (do not coincide with announced dates) and let me know what pro
      rider your group would like to attend and I will get it in the works! For big
      groups contact me for special rates.
      Neil Hutchinson www.xratedkiteboarding.com