NEKA meeting Thursday, September 25
- Hey all, a reminder. NEKA meets at Bob Smith / Can Am 1048
Commonwealth Avenue Boston,MA 617-277-5858 this Thursday, Sept 25,
2003 at 7:30pm. Please be on time because Bob Smith's is staying open
after they close just for us. As always, please bring any beverages
and snacks you'd like to share.
New England Kiteboarding Association Meet Agenda 9-25-03
1) P-Bay Update: Why a `don't ask, don't tell' modus operandi is best
at P-Bay. Tread lightly, the MDC doesn't like us.
2) Current state of NEKA:
- NEKA has met 2 key objectives: 1) Reach a large percentage of New
England kiters and grow membership. 2) Provide a primary means for
communication on the web (WWW.NEKA.US)
- We've lost momentum as an organization because both group leaders
are busy with work responsibilities.
- We need others to step up. 5 to drive: president, secretary,
website, treasurer, beach rep leader.
- Get names of those interested in helping.
3) Develop list of short, medium and long term objectives. What do we
want to see happen for next season (long term). How do we make this
happen over the winter (medium).
4) Get names to drive each objective.
for questions and comments please email Adam at
adam_j_gordon@... or call me at 617-786-1022.