big big Foil, or big big LEI?

  • ian.bancroft
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4 4:29 AM
      I've been ksurfing for about 3yrs, and want a big kite to maximise time out on the water. I've seen a Flysurfer Warrior 16.5 m (with psycho bridle mod for improved de-power) and a North Toro 2 20m. I can't afford new at present. I'm currently flying Boom Vector Foils in 7.5m and 11.5m and I love them, but have also flown Wipi Airblasts quite a lot. I'm 85kg, and ride 1.52 mutant, 157TT and vaious homemade 'fridge-doors'.
      Any cooment an the better kite for me, ie turn rate, power, low wind, range etc
      thanks
      Ian